I'm a product designer and design educator, passionate about exploring human-centred design techniques to optimise creativity and empower innovation.
As a designer and workshop leader, I work closely with clients to generate creative solutions to complex problems. My areas of expertise include user experience design, interaction design, ideation, and design leadership.
Previously, I was Lead Instructor of the User Experience Design Immersive program at General Assembly. I frequently run workshops, and occasionally speak at design conferences and events.
In my free time, I enjoy painting and photography.
Contact me to chat about:
- Human-centered design
- User experience design
- Interaction and interface design
- Conducting and synthesising user research
- Facilitating and participating in design studios and workshops
- Facilitating Lean and Agile UX design sprints
- Helping cross-functional teams adopt and optimise the use of design frameworks and methodologies