My areas of expertise include user experience design, interaction design, ideation, and design leadership. I have over 16 years of professional experience in design and creative services, working with global brands and agencies in the US and UK.
I work on a freelance or contract basis to provide end-to-end user experience and interaction design services for digital products. I work closely with clients to generate creative solutions to complex problems.
My experience includes leading design teams, creating and facilitating workshops for cross-functional teams, and providing mentorship to junior and mid-level designers.
I have been Lead Instructor of the User Experience Design Immersive program at General Assembly. I frequently run workshops, and occasionally speak at design conferences and events.
In my free time, I enjoy painting and photography.
Contact me to chat about:
- Human-centered design
- User experience design
- Interaction and interface design
- Conducting and synthesising user research
- Facilitating and participating in design studios and workshops
- Facilitating Lean and Agile UX design sprints
- Helping cross-functional teams adopt and optimise the use of design frameworks and methodologies