As a product design lead, I work closely with clients to generate creative solutions to complex problems. My areas of expertise include user experience design, interaction design, and design leadership.
Previously, I was Lead Instructor of the User Experience Design Immersive (UXDI) program at General Assembly in London. I frequently run workshops, and occasionally speak at design conferences and events.
In my free time, I enjoy painting, photography, and travel.
Contact me to chat about:
- Human-centered design
- User experience design
- Interaction and interface design
- Conducting and synthesising user research
- Facilitating and participating in ideation workshops and design studios
- Facilitating Lean and Agile UX design sprints
- Helping cross-functional teams adopt and optimise the use of design frameworks and methodologies